One day we will find confused about what breakfast. And you may want to try breakfast with biscuits with gravy. To make it not complicated and it doesn’t take a long time. With very simple ingredients and it only takes no time – less than 30 minutes to complete. Easy and fast to prepare breakfast is a recipe that is most liked by many people because in the morning they have a short time to prepare everything before they leave for the office.
You only need to prepare Sausage Gravy because you can buy biscuits at Walmart or the grocery store next to your apartment.
Easy Sausage Gravy Recipe Ingredients
- Pure milk. For perfect flavor and a pretty look, use whole milk. You can buy it and any brand to suit your taste.
- Garlic powder. Adding garlic powder complements the taste. Don’t add too much, it’s just complimentary, to make it taste better.
- Ground beef sausage. You can make your own using a meat grinder or buy one at Walmart. You can choose spicy sausages if you like.
- Salt. The salt will add flavor to the sauce. Make sure to taste before adding salt. We recommend that you add the salt a little at a time so that the taste is not salty.
- Pepper. By adding pepper, the sauce’s appearance will be even more tempting. And also the sauce will look beautiful and increase your appetite.
- Butter. It gives a touch of extra richness and butter won’t make things better!
Step by Step: How to Make Sausage Gravy
- Add butter. Put the butter in the skillet and stir until it’s melted.
- Brown the Sausage. Put a large skillet with medium heat. Cook sausages until they are brown and completely cooked. I like a little crunch, so cook dinner until some of the edges are browned.
- Add garlic, pepper, and salt. Sprinkle flour, garlic, and pepper over the sausages and stir gently until blended. Continue stirring and let the flour prepare dinner for about 2 minutes.
- The last step is to add milk. Pour and enter the milk while stirring. Continue to stir and simmer until the sauce thickens. Taste to see if salt is needed.
Serve over warm clean biscuits.